If you're new to my blog, welcome! Here are a few links to get you to the heart of things:
- Some Random Observations from our time house-swapping in France;
- Going From Type A to Type EU upon our return to the States;
- My growing Ambivalence at my growing waistline;
- The ever-popular All-chocolate dinner party;
- And my fascination with Reinvention.
A friend who swore she would never read a blog just read your guest post and then read the entire bog, start to finish. Great Job!
Clarification: my friend read the entire blog by Strongrrl,Life with Muscle. She hasn't cooked in 20 years but loved the recipes, humor, insights and political commentary,etc
I am so sorry about my typo of the word "blog" of all things!
Wow--I needed that post today. Wish I'd read that when I was 21, graduating college and breaking up with the boyfriend too. Fear is so annoying, yet so daily. Thanks for the simple message today, of just jumping in, getting to work.
Gina: So nice to hear that my post resonated with you! Thanks for commenting. Checked out your site as well -- LOVE the red photos.
Post a Comment