- Favorite word: Reinvention
- Least favorite word(s): Religious Right
- Favorite number: 17
- Favorite swear word: Fuck
- Favorite flower: tulip
- Favorite song: Cuts You Up by Peter Murphy
- Blogger I wish I knew personally: Amy Karol, Angry Chicken
- Favorite sound: these days, silence
- Least favorite sound: smoke detectors
- Favorite color: black, no, magenta, no, ahhhhhhhhh........... (sorry, Monty Python reference). Umm, it depends.
- Favorite way to spend time: good friends, good food, good wine.
- Famous people, living or dead, that I’d like to have at a dinner party: Barack Obama, Gertrude Stein, Pablo Picasso, James Lipton, Alice Waters, Leo Lionni, the Dalai Lama, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert
- If I had taken a different path, career(s) I’d like to try: trial lawyer, chef, author, social butterfly
- Something you don’t know about me: After having Anna, I seriously considered becoming a lactation consultant. I am still looking to find the perfect opportunity to combine my strengths and skills with a way of supporting women, preferably globally.
- If heaven exists, what I would like god to say to me at the pearly gates: "Shall we play again?"
A big shout out to my buddy and photographer extraordinaire, Duncan Davidson. Thanks, Duncie!
Lactation consultant, huh? I didn't know that. I mean, I can totally see it now, but, that's something I totally didn't know about you.
Amazing picture !
Duncan: I am a woman of many mysteries! ;-)
Seriously, though, I have been trying to figure out a way to bring these skills of mine together, and I *may* have found something! I'll keep you posted.
Louci: Thanks! I owe it all to Duncan and his magic ways with lighting!
Post a Comment